RSPB, Puffin Badge - 10 Year Long Service Award - for Volunteering

Puffin, 10 Year RSPB Volunteer Badge

I was volunteering for the RSPB last Saturday and was presented with my special Puffin Badge because I have been a volunteer for 10 years. It sounds like a long time I suppose and I can't believe it has gone so quickly. Because I work full-time I always volunteer at weekends and it can be quite sporadic - especially if I have book project on or am busy with my artwork - weekends are the only free time I have. I also got a badge after 5 years - a swift - below. 

Swift, 5 Year RSPB Volunteer Badge 
I will now be very proud to wear my 2 badges the next time I volunteer - which I hope is soon - I enjoy it very much and am glad to be able to make a contribution in this way for lovely birds & wildlife :-)

Swif t& Puffin,RSPB Volunteer Badges